Fresh start.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
THIS is what I did to keep it up and out of the way. I did however end up switching to THIS flat cable, which did make routing much cleaner. I leave it plugged in all the time without any consequences.

EDIT :For some reason the Amazon picture is showing a double head, which mine was not. I had a single head on each end of the flat cable.

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
THIS is what I did to keep it up and out of the way. I did however end up switching to THIS flat cable, which did make routing much cleaner. I leave it plugged in all the time without any consequences.
Ok, so the second one is the one to get. Male to female. Becauseit would drive me crazy worried that im gonna kick it getting in and break it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
With regards to the cable, definitely single head male to single head female, flat cable. The Amazon pictures are crazy right now. When you click on the flat 30 male to female ( which is what I used) it shows a double head. When you click on the double 50 it shows the single heads.

JTCO

Meme King
Holy shit, there's so much shit on the fender well compared to a jk. So much for an easy install. Trying to figure out where to put the arb manifold might take some creativity.

My WJ is like that as well. I just found something rigid up high and zip tied it. Mine happened to be a large evap canister hose. Been there for awhile with no issues.

DSC06530.jpg