Fresh start.

benatc1

I was probably gonna use the evo arms. I might sell the 3.5" plush and get something in the 2.5" I just don't want it to look goofy tall with this fender mod.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Yea true, plus those fox shocks should be good with a 2.5 setup I'd imagine. I think the 2" will look great with Your fender mod, which has made me real hesitant to do mine, even though I think it looks really good. Just creates a huge gap as you add lift, and I'll certainly need lift for travel and to get the belly higher. Decisions decisions, but I think I'm going to hold off for a bit.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Yea true, plus those fox shocks should be good with a 2.5 setup I'd imagine. I think the 2" will look great with Your fender mod, which has made me real hesitant to do mine, even though I think it looks really good. Just creates a huge gap as you add lift, and I'll certainly need lift for travel and to get the belly higher. Decisions decisions, but I think I'm going to hold off for a bit.

These Rubicon fenders sit really high. Not like the jk. The 3.5" is about perfect with regular fenders. That was my plan. 1554176961197.jpeg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I think I got everything right. Tire size set to 37.7, tpms off, they still haven't turned on. Tired of looking at the warning and front led lights set to off to turn off the warning for the American adventure lights.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
That looks right. Same version that I am running. I prefer this over the ProCal toggle switches. I hated those little son-of-a-bitches.