Fresh start.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
hello
I also thought to purchase it
a question
Is due to removal of fender well
And everything is exposed
It will not cause any damage to electronic parts?
There's nothing really. There's one harness exposed. It's not like it's a motherboard. Tons of people run without liners on the jk. I think even Eddie runs moby without liners. That being said , I ordered a set but they are on backorder. Which is fine because I think I'm going to order the wayalife acm and arb compressor and mount it in the fender well. Also need to lengthen my diff breather lines and install a arb diff breather kit

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Nice antenna.

Before you install those sill guards, compare them to the Rugged Ridge ones. Mopar only covers the bottom, while the RR ones go over the lip that sticks up, where your feet are really going to drag the paint off of.
Those look good. I've always used the mopar ones. I will agree that the back ones are really tiny

Mud Bug

I love having sill guards. I had some ordered, and I was so excited when brown santa appeared but all the brought me was some soap.

You are right, that rear one looks small. Just have to train the littles and all the other rear riders to step on that one specific spot ;)

olram30

I love having sill guards. I had some ordered, and I was so excited when brown santa appeared but all the brought me was some soap.

You are right, that rear one looks small. Just have to train the littles and all the other rear riders to step on that one specific spot ;)
Just a little added protection I guess. Hopefully when I get my sliders they step on those instead.