The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hoping to get our JL looking more like this sooner than later :thumb:

20171219135144-6d622691.jpg

Nice! You just have to wheel it stock, a couple of times. You can give us a verdict on capability, which I’m sure it will be.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thinknator

Thank you SmokyMTNJeepguy for posting your $300 over invoice.

I called my local dealership (Tuttle-Click) here in Irvine, CA and the guy quoted me for $500 below invoice. Still waiting for him to email me the POC.

I'm about to pull the trigger on this order for a JL Unlimited Rubi and curious to see what everyone is paying.

Thanks a lot guys!

JAGS

Thank you SmokyMTNJeepguy for posting your $300 over invoice.

I called my local dealership (Tuttle-Click) here in Irvine, CA and the guy quoted me for $500 below invoice. Still waiting for him to email me the POC.

I'm about to pull the trigger on this order for a JL Unlimited Rubi and curious to see what everyone is paying.

Thanks a lot guys!

Nice to know. I just got an email chain started there to look at ordering. That's where I got my JK.

Below invoice or below MSRP?

Thinknator

I spoke to Kent Harr and he said $500 below invoice.

I originally use Costco car buying program but Costco hasn't update their system with the JL, so I was able to input JK only. Kent called me and I gave him the order code plus options I wanted. He took my order over the phone and told me that MSRP would be $48,660 and invoice is $45,959. My cost will be $500 below invoice. I'll post up POC when I get email from him.

On another note, I've heard other people from other states are getting as much as 5% below invoice!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I originally use Costco car buying program but Costco hasn't update their system with the JL, so I was able to input JK only. Kent called me and I gave him the order code plus options I wanted. He took my order over the phone and told me that MSRP would be $48,660 and invoice is $45,959. My cost will be $500 below invoice. I'll post up POC when I get email from him.

On another note, I've heard other people from other states are getting as much as 5% below invoice!

That's amazing. I don't think I'll be getting anything close to that but then, I suppose where I live can make a difference in the kind of deals I can get.

Back when I lived in the OC, I had nothing but horrible experiences with Tuttle Click. The jerks down there flagged my Jeep as retribution for giving honest feedback on a survey. Fortunately, I was able to fight it and had my flag reversed by Chrysler after I was able to prove what they did.

Thinknator

Got email back from them with POC. Going to remove the wheels to get aftermarket ones.

I can see what you mean Eddie, he wrote on my POC "price will not be over invoice" which is a lot different than $500 below invoice as he said over the phone. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to be careful with these guys.

jl.jpg

JAGS

None of the affiliates seem to have the JL in the system. One of my lenders gives a discount for using their buying service, but no JL. Need to figure that one out.

I've been okay going to TC. Granted, I haven't had anything go wrong with the Jeep yet that would require major service, but I've gone there for all maintenance and recalls and service provided has always been good. A ton of folks and a ton of dealerships have had issues with built Jeeps.

13_gecko_rubi

Folks aren’t getting 5% under invoice unless they are employees. Or unless the dealer is selling them a bunch of add ons to make their money. At 5% under they would really be losing money, not just the typical “we are losing money” line.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m very excited to say that I got my JL ordered last night! Dealer agreed to sell at invoice price plus fees. Might not be the best deal some of you might get but it was hassle free and I’m happy with it!

Congratulations to you!! :thumb: