The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

TripleB

Damn, I can’t wait to see one of these things. With all of the info that has come out since your order, your order is looking like good choices. How are you feeling about your ordered? Anything you wish you had done differently?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, I can’t wait to see one of these things. With all of the info that has come out since your order, your order is looking like good choices. How are you feeling about your ordered? Anything you wish you had done differently?

White has always been our color of choice but if the option had been available at the time, I think we would have ordered ours in Mojito. Also, after all that we've been hearing regarding the 2.0L turbo, I would have been tempted to give it a try as well if only because it's so new. Again, it was not available. Last but not least, we had steered clear of the 6-speed being that we had assumed it was the same as what came on the JK. Now that we know it's all new, I think we would have been tempted to get it but the more we learn about the 8-speed auto, the more I think we're glad to have ordered it.

JIMBOX

:D I have the 8-spd in my HEMI RAM and it's FANTASTIC for the first and 8th gear and all between, but

I'm ordering the JL 6-spd, because of the new design-

Whatever

:wings::thumb: JIMBO

JIMBOX

:D OK, the order is in the JL database, but

The "ALLOCATION" for NACHO YELLOW 2dr-RUBICON order status isn't available at this time, so

I'll get weekly status from my dealer on VIN/ORDER status, so

Kinda like waiting for a pregnant wife's delivery status !!

Whatever

13_gecko_rubi

:D OK, the order is in the JL database, but

The "ALLOCATION" for NACHO YELLOW 2dr-RUBICON order status isn't available at this time, so

I'll get weekly status from my dealer on VIN/ORDER status, so

Kinda like waiting for a pregnant wife's delivery status !!

Whatever

Are you trying to order a nacho color JL right now?

Sent via....

JIMBOX

:D YUP, I got my order in the system at 1400 hrs TODAY--

Are you trying to order a nacho color JL right now?

Sent via....

My sales buddy told me that they get "ALLOCATION" data every week, so my ORDER/DEPOSIT is on record-

I'm told that the first DEALER ORDERED JL's should be shipping Jan 21 2018-

So I'll be ALL EARS !!

Whatever

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

My sales buddy told me that they get "ALLOCATION" data every week, so my ORDER/DEPOSIT is on record-

So I'll be ALL EARS !!

Whatever

Awesome :thumb:

13_gecko_rubi

So I'll be ALL EARS !!

Whatever

Awesome! It will be before that date for the ones that ordered early on. If you ordered today that is probally a realistic date.

What color did you order? Nacho isn't there, never was for dealer orders.

Sent via....

JIMBOX

:D Yeah, NACHO is the official yellow designation and it's on the official order sheet !

Awesome! It will be before that date for the ones that ordered early on. If you ordered today that is probally a realistic date.

What color did you order? Nacho isn't there, never was for dealer orders.

Sent via....

I need yellow because all my Corvettes/jeeps/trucks have been yellow and my off road trailer is yellow, so !

I figure sometime on late FEB/early MARCH--

Whatever

:wings::cheesy: JIMBO

13_gecko_rubi

:D Yeah, NACHO is the official yellow designation and it's on the official order sheet !

I need yellow because all my Corvettes/jeeps/trucks have been yellow and my off road trailer is yellow, so !

I figure sometime on late FEB/early MARCH--

Whatever

I'm going to pm you, your dealer is giving you bad info.

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:D Well it may not be bad info, just not the latest info--

I'll find out this morning-

LOL!! Not saying one way or the other as I wouldn't know. Just saying that it wouldn't surprise me is all :crazyeyes:

JeepFan

Today I found out that if you order the Electronic Infotainment System Group AEK, this is what you get...

Details:

Rear View Auto Dim Mirror (GNK)

GPS Navigation (JLN)

Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4" Display (UAQ)

Alpine Premium Audio System (RC4)

HD Radio (RE8)

8.4" Touchscreen Display (RFL)

SiriusXM Guardian, 1-Yr Trial (RSK)

Roadside Assistance and 9-1-1 Call (RSR)

SiriusXM Travel Link (RSM)

SiriusXM Traffic Plus (RTB)

[emoji3]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Today I found out that if you order the Electronic Infotainment System Group AEK, this is what you get...

Details:

Rear View Auto Dim Mirror (GNK)

GPS Navigation (JLN)

Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4" Display (UAQ)

Alpine Premium Audio System (RC4)

HD Radio (RE8)

8.4" Touchscreen Display (RFL)

SiriusXM Guardian, 1-Yr Trial (RSK)

Roadside Assistance and 9-1-1 Call (RSR)

SiriusXM Travel Link (RSM)

SiriusXM Traffic Plus (RTB)

[emoji3]

Awesome, thanks for posting this up! Sounds like you got the Alpine system afterall :thumb:

JIMBOX

:D YUP, that's a lotta stuff and the price I see is $1295 for the group option !

Whatever

JeepFan

Awesome, thanks for posting this up! Sounds like you got the Alpine system afterall :thumb:
Yup! Had to go back through my emails to the dealer. Confirmation I ordered Alpine system makes me happy!!
:D YUP, that's a lotta stuff and the price I see is $1295 for the group option !

Whatever

At 1295 I consider it a bargain. On my 2015 JK, the Alpine 9-speaker system with all weather sub woofer was an additional $845 plus $1895 for the uconnect 730n radio. [emoji51]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, according to my dealership and what's showing up on their computer, our JL is scheduled to be built the first week of January and won't ship until February. Granted, even they admit that what they see isn't always what is actually going on - could be sooner, could be a lot longer. :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Yup! Had to go back through my emails to the dealer. Confirmation I ordered Alpine system makes me happy!!At 1295 I consider it a bargain. On my 2015 JK, the Alpine 9-speaker system with all weather sub woofer was an additional $845 plus $1895 for the uconnect 730n radio. [emoji51]

Nice. That is a good deal. [emoji41]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping to get our JL looking more like this sooner than later :thumb:

20171219135144-6d622691.jpg