ON the GO PHOTOS : Miscellaneous Pics from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For our final day in Moab, Cindy and I got up at the crack of dawn, packed up our Jeep and headed out to join EVO for an epic day of wheeling across Triple Threat. As luck would have it, everybody and their mother apparently had the same idea and that made for a very long day out on the trail.
IMG_8909.jpg

By the time we got off the trail, had dinner and said our goodbyes to everyone, it was close to 11pm. And, being that we had nowhere to stay, we decided to drive all night until we arrived back in Carson City. Taking quick 10-15 minute naps every 100 miles or so, we finally arrived at home at about 2pm our time. As you can see, we racked up almost 2,000 miles round trip on JET Li and averaged about 14.5 MPG - I should note, this is with all the low range wheeling we did and driving around town with aired down 37" tires. :yup:
IMG_7953.jpg

After catching up on emails, paying a few bills and doing a little grocery shopping, we unpacking JET Li and gave him a wash. Nice to be back at home and all nice and clean.
IMG_7958.jpg

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
For our final day in Moab, Cindy and I got up at the crack of dawn, packed up our Jeep and headed out to join EVO for an epic day of wheeling across Triple Threat. As luck would have it, everybody and their mother apparently had the same idea and that made for a very long day out on the trail.
View attachment 1750

By the time we got off the trail, had dinner and said our goodbyes to everyone, it was close to 11pm. And, being that we had nowhere to stay, we decided to drive all night until we arrived back in Carson City. Taking quick 10-15 minute naps every 100 miles or so, we finally arrived at home at about 2pm our time. As you can see, we racked up almost 2,000 miles round trip on JET Li and averaged about 14.5 MPG - I should note, this is with all the low range wheeling we did and driving around town with aired down 37" tires. :yup:
View attachment 1751

After catching up on emails, paying a few bills and doing a little grocery shopping, we unpacking JET Li and gave him a wash. Nice to be back at home and all nice and clean.
View attachment 1752

You guys are crazy! Glad you made it home safe and looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Not a bad average. Way better that we get on either of our jeeps with smaller tires and road pressure.

JAGS

Spent some time getting JET Li’s rear end into shape today. Looks good and tight now. [emoji41]

View attachment 1961

I knew it was only a matter of time. looks good. You mentioned in the flex vid how there was extra qtr panel lower, but I honestly don’t think it matters.

Now just put that soft top on. You’ll be amazed. It’s awesome in combo with aluminum doors and noise reduction premium sound.

Stupid bumper was doing more harm than good. A bolt on the sub-structure did this on both sides.

View attachment 1962

Damn! That way sucks. Think I’ll be pulling the bumper too before I hit any hard stuff. Thanks for posting this up.