ON the GO PHOTOS : Miscellaneous Pics from Cindy & Eddie!

JLF

Got a chance to see the new EVO JL coilover system in action! So much want!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Yes! Spoke with Evo yesterday. They're gonna start a pre-order process soon. Initially there won't be any inventory built up until after the pre-orders are delivered. Additionally, I was informed that it can take up to 8 weeks to build out a kit so plan accordingly especially if you intend to wait it out.

They said details are coming soon.

KICKROX

Really awesome guys.. I'm stuck in an office for this one but hopefully will be there in September. I'll be curious to hear how the new JL handled the trail and if any damage to your JL or other JL's out there.

frenchjk

Okay, for those of you who know me well, you know that I can't stand Facebook, Instagram or social media as a whole and because of it, I try to spend as little time on there as possible. Sure, we maintain a presence on them as that's what's expected of us but for the most part, I'd rather be spending my time here on this online community known as, JLWRANGLER.com. That being said, Cindy and I decided to start up an ON the GO PHOTO thread where we basically post up all the miscellaneous pics that we take and would otherwise be lost. If nothing else, it would make it easier for us to keep track of all the silly photos we take and really have nothing to do with anything else. Of course, with any luck, maybe a few of you will even like what you see. In a nutshell that's what this thread is all about and we hope you enjoy what you see. :cool:

+1 I hate FB and friends soooo much :doh: but keep them alive for common passions with some friends who swear by them.:idontknow:

Love the pics!!!