Random pictures

bjoshuanoah

I lived here for 10 years. This is right by my parent's house. I used to off-road my old honda civic on all the dirt roads.

As you head away from town there are so many dirt and public roads that offer great challenges.

I can see why Jeep chose this area to have their press event.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddays v2

Arrrrgh. The more time I spend looking at the JL the more I'm liking this thing. I'll never replace my JKU because of what I have involved with it, but as an addition to it is looking appealing. When my Durango finally kicks the bucket I may have to replace it with a JLU....

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I lived here for 10 years. This is right by my parent's house. I used to off-road my old honda civic on all the dirt roads.

As you head away from town there are so many dirt and public roads that offer great challenges.

I can see why Jeep chose this area to have their press event.

If they wanted people to know the location they would have posted it themselves. Next time use a little common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

bjoshuanoah

I think the point was, the OP may not have been allowed to say where HE was. If he was allowed to say, he probably would have. Also, if it really is "common knowledge", maybe it really didn't need to be stated.

Fair point. To be clear, I don't know exactly where the OP was. I'm just assuming these photos were from the first drive event they had at the press briefing.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back on topic for just a moment, I have to say that looking at all these JL's on the rocks is getting me all excited about wheeling a stock Jeep again. :wings:

JAGS

Back on topic for just a moment, I have to say that looking at all these JL's on the rocks is getting me all excited about wheeling a stock Jeep again. :wings:

So we'll hit up bronco canyon. [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]