Ordered JLUR Florida

JLU_RUBI

As this thread drift off, I will help nudge it further off of the tracks.

I grew up a Ford guy, and own one. I had two GM trucks, three Toyotas, but never a Dodge or Ram. Never really cared for them.

But, the Ram interior is really nice, followed by the Ford. GM is way back there. I saw a Ram Rebel at the car show with a 12" or 14" or so center screen. It was huge. Really nice trucks.

To further disgust Gecko, I actually considered ,for a brief second, ordering a 2019 Ram. The new look and all the tech had me drooling. However, I would be right back where I’m at now in 2 years. I traded my 2012 JKU on a used 15 SRT 1-1/2 years ago and now I’m back to a Wrangler. I just know that I’m a Wrangler guy now and there’s no changing that. I love vehicles and I like to look at everything. But Jeep is king.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

carbonalpine

Jeep squeezing every dollar they can from us. In 2007 a JKU Rubi was under $30k loaded, price has doubled one model change after. I get they control the niche because they have no direct competitor but damn, don’t milk the wrangler loyal buyers.

JLU_RUBI

Jeep squeezing every dollar they can from us. In 2007 a JKU Rubi was under $30k loaded, price has doubled one model change after. I get they control the niche because they have no direct competitor but damn, don’t milk the wrangler loyal buyers.

If we weren’t willing to pay it they wouldn’t be selling them like they are. Seems they know their market well.

Bueller44

That is 11 years ago. Much has changed in 11 years and the overall cost of living has gone up as well as the average cost of a new vehicle. It’s all very relative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

The CJ was around for more than 40 years. I bet that more than double after one model change.