New Guy from West TN

JL Jeeper

What’s up y’all! I just recently joined this forum while looking to purchase my next vehicle. I’m currently in a 2014 F150 ecoboost and have been an active member of ecoboost and F150 related forums for 4 years now so not my first internet rodeo. Coming from the flatlands of rural TN, off-roading has been a passion of mine since I had my first ATV. I did the full Rubicon Trail (3 days and 2 nights) in a TJ Rubicon with a 4” long arm kit and 35s provided by Rubicon Safaris in 2014. What an eye-opening experience compared to the mud bogs of TN. After this trip I was in the market for a new vehicle and ultimately decided on the F150 over the JKUR because I got it for a deal I couldn’t pass up. Since I saw the new JL I haven’t been able to get my mind off of it and the experiences I had on the Rubicon. I’m doing plenty of research before I pull the trigger which will be a few months down the road (maybe longer if I decide to hold out for the ecodiesel). Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself as you will see me around here from time to time.

Pics of current truck and Rubicon Trail:
IMG_5611.jpg
IMG_3090.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg
IMG_3086.jpgIMG_3088.jpgIMG_3095.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

JL Jeeper

Forget to mention the lady drives a 2014 GC Overland on 32” KO2s.

IMG_5520.jpg
IMG_5521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro