Insights on Line-X

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
God I hate the looks of linex vehicles in general.

Look, undercoat your jeep, then wrap it. If the warranty is 3 Year’s then what’s the big deal. If it peels off in the trail then it’s gonna get replaced for free. Just don’t say you were wheeling lol.

Tumbler

I wouldn’t do this to my Jeep, and I wouldn’t recommend anyone do the entire exterior. There’s just no reversing what they do to the factory paint. However, if you ultimately decide that this the way you’re gonna go, I really think you should have a look at Line-X Ultra instead of the traditional product. It has a different texture and sheen yet is still very durable. I had the outside of the hardtop done on the 2 door JK I recently picked up. Google pics, YouTube it, etc...talk to your local Line-X shop. There’s a pretty badass SEMA Bronco on YouTube. IMO it’s a better overall product for an exterior application. :twocents:

Last edited:

WranJLerYYC

I pick up our new Jeep on Thursday and then it’s off to Line X to have the grill and hinges done. I love the Line X exterior look but I am waiting for my vehicle to hit 10 yrs old before that face lift. Shitty part is, I never get a Jeep for 10 years. Always something I want more in the new ones.

Dusty

Why would you want to do this?
Eddie,

I wholeheartedly agree with you, one a separate twist you mentioned the underside, I am in the military now and stationed outside of where I am from in an area that has that brine stuff on the roads. What would you recommend using or having done to protect my undercarriage from rusting up before I get moved out of this area in 3 or so years.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app