Help me I cant stop!

MrGiant

Good looking fenders, steel, right?
What I dont like, only for rubicons....the fenders are no longer as high as the hood (or at least it looks like in the pic)

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

YAHAHA

Your Jeep looks great.

I really like those XD wheels but would probably run them without rings or center caps. Do you have any pictures of the wheels without the rings and caps?

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Rellik

Your Jeep looks great.

I really like those XD wheels but would probably run them without rings or center caps. Do you have any pictures of the wheels without the rings and caps?

Honestly its kind of a convoluted mess under the center cap. these wheels have 2 different lug patterns drilled into them. IMO they would look like crap with out the center cap. The rings were powder coated stain red to match the recon kit. Oh yes and its not my jeep its my wifes JL. I have a JK

MericaMade

Yamaha here is a picture

That looks a little sketchy to me. Is that on all the rims? Doesn't look like it would take much for a stud to work its way through the thin metal separating the holes.

I will say, I do like the color theme you got going on,,,, looks great!

Last edited:

Rellik

It seems odd the two sets of holes are so close together.
Usually they would be centered between each other.

Definitely better with the caps on.
Yep I dont know why they are like that but they are and they are holding up well. No issues so far

Rellik

That looks a little sketchy to me. Is that on all the rims? Doesn't look like it would take much for a stud to work its way through the thin metal separating the holes.

I will say, I do like the color theme you got going on,,,, looks great!
Yes all rims are exactly the same. No issues so far but we will be keeping a close eye on them for sure

YAHAHA

Thanks for posting the picture. I could live with that. Put some rubber plugs in the unused holes and it'll be fine for me.

Rellik

getting the stabilizer on top of the tie rod away from rocks.

Attachments

• jl wheel.jpg
    jl wheel.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Rellik

I am waiting on a raised front track bar bracket to come in next week that has the stabilizer mount integral. For now I drilled the OEM bracket so I could mount the stabilizer.