Diesel washer fluid reservoir relocation

Rsred5

In order to use aftermarket inner fender liners and run 37" tires on my '23 JLUR Diesel, I had to relocate my washer fluid tank. I purchased the relocation kit from Motobilt and it worked like a charm. Until I tried installing Falcon shocks with the 90 degree reservoirs. The shock reservoir on the driver's side wants to occupy the same space as the washer fluid tank. I went back to the Motobilt site and found the kit for the 392 which puts the tank back against the firewall above the frame. I emailed Motobilt and Bobby says that it will work. I have that one on order and hope to have washer fluid and shocks and inner fender liners all installed and functional on my Wrangler soon.

Rsred5

Just to follow up, the 392 kit works. However, the mounting plate for the washer pump is really close to the brake lines. You'll want to trim a little off the end of that plate and possibly bend the brackets outward a bit for better clearance. I was able to install American Adventure labs inner fender liners with some gnashing of teeth as well.