Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 196

Thread: From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

  1. #71
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    Well children Iím off to Jamaica for the week! Iíll be on mute until next Sunday. Donít get so far ahead of me that I canít catch up. I will miss this little session we are having. #dontbullynewjeepers
    #keepyourdumbasscommentstoyourselfwhileimgone
    No one will miss you. Have a good trip. Come back with a luggage full of humility.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    My name is Hugh Jass. There, you happy? Fuck off now.
    Danggit you got me lmao. I seriously just searched for hugh jass. Took me a second to realize it. That was a gooden fer sure lol.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    I didnít fall for fondle maballs. You definitely are not slick enough to get me. You probably should give up because you, just like oolyander suck at everything besides talking down to new people that disagree with you. But that other dude was. Props to him for that one!

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Lol.you just keep at it don't you? You're the one who keeps wanting to start shit because your Johnny joint argument didn't play out. Whatever.

    -Hugh
    Haha good try killer. Unfortunately you retards started it thinking that the ol internet wonít ever catch up with you. Iím here to inform you That it does and it will sooner than later. You boys are gonna be internet famous. Im closing in faster than I thought I would. Sucks Iím going on vacation but I got back ups helping do some investigative work while Iím out of country.

    Ps Iíve always thought you guys were a bunch of dick wads but Iíve recently found out it goes beyond just a handful of people. I think you boys might be the most hated people in the off-road community right now and itís just the beginning. Happy jeeping bullytards.

  5. #75
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    Haha good try killer. Unfortunately you retards started it thinking that the ol internet wonít ever catch up with you. Iím here to inform you That it does and it will sooner than later. You boys are gonna be internet famous. Im closing in faster than I thought I would. Sucks Iím going on vacation but I got back ups helping do some investigative work while Iím out of country.

    Ps Iíve always thought you guys were a bunch of dick wads but Iíve recently found out it goes beyond just a handful of people. I think you boys might be the most hated people in the off-road community right now and itís just the beginning. Happy jeeping bullytards.
    So you hired 'intel' to make sure you could investigate the Jeep community while you're out of town? Ummm, OK. I don't know whether to laugh at your sorry ass or add you to my prayer list. Wow, life must suck for you. As far as being a bunch of dicks as you say, I can conclude that indeed I can be a dick. But most of the time, nope, I just enjoy life. Hated? OK, whatever. I could care less if someone hates me for my opinion. Glad I live in a country where I can have my own. -Hugh
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    So you hired 'intel' to make sure you could investigate the Jeep community while you're out of town? Ummm, OK. I don't know whether to laugh at your sorry ass or add you to my prayer list. Wow, life must suck for you. As far as being a bunch of dicks as you say, I can conclude that indeed I can be a dick. But most of the time, nope, I just enjoy life. Hated? OK, whatever. I could care less if someone hates me for my opinion. Glad I live in a country where I can have my own. -Hugh
    Lmao Hired? Thatís far fetch. Iím not James bond(although I resemble Pierce Brosnan) thereís a lot more of me than youíll ever know about. Keep it up, you are actually moving up the list pretty fast. Though youíll never be number 1. That spot is taken by oolyander. I hear he thinks his shit donít stink so Iím waiting on him to respond because I know he canít keep his dick sucker shut.

  7. #77
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    Lmao Hired? Thatís far fetch. Iím not James bond(although I resemble Pierce Brosnan) thereís a lot more of me than youíll ever know about. Keep it up, you are actually moving up the list pretty fast. Though youíll never be number 1. That spot is taken by oolyander. I hear he thinks his shit donít stink so Iím waiting on him to respond because I know he canít keep his dick sucker shut.
    I'll never be number 1? And all this wasted effort on my part so sad.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  8. #78
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    That clay clanton has been the only one to give out his real name and now we are buddies on Instagram.
    No, we arenít.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    I donít understand any of it. I would rather be liked and respected because I know how to act on a forum that people come to for information. But instead you bullytards would rather talk down to the people trying to learn and make them hate you. Is because if something going on in life and it makes feel superior? Did you get picked on your whole life so now you think your cool because you get on the internet behind your keyboard and gang up and pick on others that donít agree with you and your leader? Maybe itís way more complicated and Iíll never understand but until then Iím not going anywhere. Kick me off or ban me but Iíll always be back.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    No, we arenít.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Not anymore huh? You didnít like me bringing it to where your family and friends are and can see it did you? Fucking loser gets on here and acts all high and mighty wanting fuck with people because he KNOWS his family and friends canít see the way he acts. Itís like a secret life for you fucktards. Happy jeeping bullytards

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •