Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 196

Thread: From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    I'm a moderator here and I don't recall anything about you, but whatever. People like you and this Kasey guy crack me up. You keep showing up to a place that you say you don't like. Life must suck for you guys. I tend to stay away from places that I don't like. I must be doing something wrong.

    -Hugh
    We went the ones that bully new guys around. You are. Haven’t figured that out yet?

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    You called the moderators a 'gang of hoodlums.' I must have interpreted that as a negative thing. My bad.



    I don't even recall that thread but I just found it by looking through your post history. Only thing that I saw is that overlander welcomed you back I'll make sure and punish him for it next time that happens.

    -Hugh
    Exactly you don’t “recall” the thread. That’s number 1 reason you shouldn’t be a moderator.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    Lol the fact that you have a hard on for our names is hysterical. Like I said before if you could google you could easily find me. Your not the first person to threaten me and you will not be the last. Just go away already
    The fact that you are too chicken shit to hand out your name is hysterical! Post it up tough guy

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    This thread is comical, you guys wouldn’t have survived an hour on pirate.

    Don’t like it, don’t come here. I don’t like how subway makes sandwiches. I stopped going there.

    Go be a internet hero somewhere else.
    Go search my name on pirate douche bag

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Eddie straight up told you to get fucked. He doesn’t like you. Nobody does. Nobody missed you and nobody will when you leave again.


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    Have you not heard about eddies reputation? Probably not because you are stuck here being a bitch.

  6. #166
    Been Around the Block CalSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Posts
    291
    Here... I found this so you can officially appeal this forum's wrongdoing

    635913101991790855-hurt-feelings-form-page-001.jpg

  7. #167
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    How would a dick in my mouth affect your ability to read? Retard.


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    what did you say Overlander? come on give me another one of those "Eddie said" tantrums

  8. #168
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    Go search my name on pirate douche bag
    , you were on pirate and you think this place hurts peoples feelings?

    Did you throw trolling tantrums on there as well?

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    , you were on pirate and you think this place hurts peoples feelings?

    Did you throw trolling tantrums on there as well?
    Why do you even comment? You’re wasting everyone’s time

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    So sad that a group of grown men are so scared to post up who they are.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •