Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 196

Thread: From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

  1. #81
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    I donít understand any of it. I would rather be liked and respected because I know how to act on a forum that people come to for information.
    You know how to act??? You started this whole mess and now you're whining about it, lol. Don't be such a little bitch. Just admit you fucked up and move on. And seriously, your personal experiences with Johnny joints vs someone else's doesn't mean either of you are right or wrong. Holy shit, I feel like I'm reading news headlines right now.
    -Hugh
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  2. #82
    Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    Not anymore huh? You didnít like me bringing it to where your family and friends are and can see it did you? Fucking loser gets on here and acts all high and mighty wanting fuck with people because he KNOWS his family and friends canít see the way he acts. Itís like a secret life for you fucktards. Happy jeeping bullytards
    Lol, holy shit. Is your life this boring? You've spent all fucking day saying the same shit. All fucking day.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by olram30 View Post
    Lol, holy shit. Is your life this boring? You've spent all fucking day saying the same shit. All fucking day.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    And Iím just getting started ol buddy! Or should I call you óóóóóó-? Lol thatís right I know who you are.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    And is that all you got ramboy? You guys really suck at this.

  5. #85
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    Not anymore huh? You didnít like me bringing it to where your family and friends are and can see it did you? Fucking loser gets on here and acts all high and mighty wanting fuck with people because he KNOWS his family and friends canít see the way he acts. Itís like a secret life for you fucktards. Happy jeeping bullytards
    Lol. I show my friends and family some of this shit. And they laugh at people like you. And many of my friends are already on here and they see it anyways.
    -Hugh
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Lmao as usual putting word in others mouths. Go read it for yourself.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Lol. I show my friends and family some of this shit. And they laugh at people like you. And many of my friends are already on here and they see it anyways.
    -Hugh
    You must be someone of integrity! Stand up ol dude that your friends look up to thinking ďman I wish I could be like jtco and get on the internet to flap my jaws behind a keyboard! Heís the fucking man!Ē

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    If you are such a MAN letís hear your name?

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    163
    Oh shit it says heís managing attachments! Heís about to bring out the bullshit lol

  10. #90
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    Lmao as usual putting word in others mouths. Go read it for yourself.
    I'll save everyone here some time :

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    You boys are gonna be internet famous. Im closing in faster than I thought I would. Sucks Iím going on vacation but I got back ups helping do some investigative work while Iím out of country.
    By the way, what kind of pay does a 'back up Jeep forum investigator' make? If worthwhile, I may consider investing in another business.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •