Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 148

Thread: Build and adventure thread of "Big Red"

  1. #111
    Been Around the Block Rgk401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    319
    Jeep is looking good.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #112
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    I know right, in sure itll settle a little but regardless, ordering them next week so won't be running around looking a little funny for to long

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    ZomboMeme 18052019145114.jpg
    ..........

  3. #113
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Can I borrow a space in your garage for one of my Jeeps? Looks plenty big. Lol


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    🤔 Hmmm, I've got enough room to fit say... a DJ-5D.

    Just saying.

  4. #114
    Been Around the Block benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    359
    All done, had to redo the rear passenger as the isolator didn't stay put and the coil was rubbing the bucket on test drive 1, all good now. Overall pretty simple, need to get a lift though lol

    Should settle a little but definitely cant wait to get the 37s on20190518_151337.jpeg20190518_152342.jpeg20190518_152351.jpeg20190518_151321.jpeg

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #115
    Caught the Bug JLRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    76
    Looking good! looking forward to seeing it on 37s!

  6. #116
    Fresh Catch abeggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Thinking I want to get a winch set up, being tires and suspension are staying put. I have the plastic front bumper, which doesn't seem like I can do much with. Want to keep a factoryish look for now, so thinking about trying to find a factory steel bumper if the price is right. Do those need extra winch plates or any other modifications? Will either go for a Warn Zeon 10 or a Warn VR10, assuming I do this soon

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Iíve got the exact same JL... well that is if yours is a 2.0.... I just ordered the metal Rubicon bumpers (F/R) ($1,480.00) and a Rusty Off-road Winch Plat ($209.00) and a Warn 9.5 with Synthetic Rope ($589.00). Canít wait for Brown Santa to show up


    Allen B
    2018 JLU- Rubicon- Firecracker Red


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #117
    Been Around the Block benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by abeggs View Post
    Iíve got the exact same JL... well that is if yours is a 2.0.... I just ordered the metal Rubicon bumpers (F/R) ($1,480.00) and a Rusty Off-road Winch Plat ($209.00) and a Warn 9.5 with Synthetic Rope ($589.00). Canít wait for Brown Santa to show up


    Allen B
    2018 JLU- Rubicon- Firecracker Red


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Nice! Mine is a 3.6, but post up some pics when you get everything installed!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #118
    Been Around the Block benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    359
    Not much of an update but, in the middle of finding/buying a house and pre-approvals. Being self-employed is really harsh on the way they averaging my income, but either way I had to take my savings for 37s (and more) to pay a couple things off in order to get our # where we want it. Sooo, looks like I'll be skipping leg day till we get this thing done

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #119
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    6,739
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Not much of an update but, in the middle of finding/buying a house and pre-approvals. Being self-employed is really harsh on the way they averaging my income, but either way I had to take my savings for 37s (and more) to pay a couple things off in order to get our # where we want it. Sooo, looks like I'll be skipping leg day till we get this thing done

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Well that's a bummer but really, getting a house is way more important. Good luck to you

  10. #120
    Been Around the Block benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Well that's a bummer but really, getting a house is way more important. Good luck to you
    Thanks! Certainly is more important, hopefully can get one nailed down next week and get onto the closing

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •