You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products not supporting this forum and you bash them. It sucks because there are so many new people to off-road that come here because of the videos. And then you bully them into thinking you guys know everything. I call bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I call bullshit, and called it first. You are here trolling. You are such a badass you’ve been in a magazine. Why do you even need a forum for information?

Do people still buy magazines?

Shaneheberlein

I call bullshit, and called it first. You are here trolling. You are such a badass you’ve been in a magazine. Why do you even need a forum for information?

Do people still buy magazines?

Because I am new to the Jeep only frame of mind! I was trying to prove a point to you narrow minded twit. That I’m not new to off-road. I’ve been around and seen some shit. I never said I knew everything. That’s why I came here for info. But people like you ruin people that are new. Eddie has some good info on the jl. But you guys are very closed minded. Tunnel vision for sure. I’ve ran in to your kind plenty of times on the trail. Thought your shit was the best. But I’ve always went bye in my yota .

JP223/3USA

You jumped on this shit show band wagon!

Moved from here: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?2444-Metal-cloak
Another reference as to what got this guy's panties in a twist: https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.p...s-on-Rancho-Front-Diff-Skid&p=29091#post29091

We are all grown ass men and women on this forum. Take the negativity you feel that’s being projected at you/others and don’t take it personal. Here you’re in Eddies world and he’s just letting us know what’s best based off his extreme off-roading experiences.
Popcorn anyone?

Shaneheberlein

We are all grown ass men and women on this forum. Take the negativity you feel that’s being projected at you/others and don’t take it personal. Here you’re in Eddies world and he’s just letting us know what’s best based off his extreme off-roading experiences.
Popcorn anyone?

And I’m in it now! They keep feeding me and I’ll keep posting! Kind of getting a kick out of it now

Rampart22

Popcorn anyone?

Yes please pass the popcorn. This is better then springer...

Although, I have to admit I appreciate opposing perspectives. Speaking for myself I came to this and honestly other forums for different perspectives. I haven’t been fortunate enough to trust the retail worker at any shop let alone an ad. So, me being fairly a newbie, I enjoy reading what is working or what is not and WHY. And then take it from there.

Thanks all for discussions. This is great. Please tell us the why!!! [emoji897]

Shaneheberlein

Yes please pass the popcorn. This is better then springer...

Although, I have to admit I appreciate opposing perspectives. Speaking for myself I came to this and honestly other forums for different perspectives. I haven’t been fortunate enough to trust the retail worker at any shop let alone an ad. So, me being fairly a newbie, I enjoy reading what is working or what is not and WHY. And then take it from there.

Thanks all for discussions. This is great. Please tell us the why!!! [emoji897]

Very smart!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Look, I apologize for not realizing that you had a monopoly on truth. I now understand that anyone who might disagree with anything you might say is not only wrong, they are clearly biased. Now that we've established that, I'd be grateful if you could please leave my forum. Thank you.