Wrangler Loyalty offer

ddays v2

Anyone else get one of these in the mail? Pretty sweet - $1000 off. :cool: Came just in time for me - New JL is gonna be here before the end of January!

jl1.jpg

jl2.jpg

ddays v2

So in the fine print on the back it says if mailer is lost dealer can verify customer eligibility on DEALERconnect or by calling the FCA US Incentives Center. Worth taking a screen shot of the mailer and taking it to the dealer for them to check eligibility if you don't get one of these in the mail. :thumb:

Edit: I did request a mailed 2019 Wrangler brochure online about a month ago, so maybe that's what triggered this offer.

Last edited:

VitaMeVas

Merry Christmas

LOL, seriously, I almost threw this away last night along with the usual junk mailers until I saw the $1000 offer on the back! :eek:

Just copied and sent this to my salesman. 2019 Jeep JL on order and I made him agree to any future dealer incentives on top of our agreed upon deal. Thanks a lot ddays v2!! $$ towards more mods!!!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
So in the fine print on the back it says if mailer is lost dealer can verify customer eligibility on DEALERconnect or by calling the FCA US Incentives Center. Worth taking a screen shot of the mailer and taking it to the dealer for them to check eligibility if you don't get one of these in the mail. :thumb:

Edit: I did request a mailed 2019 Wrangler brochure online about a month ago, so maybe that's what triggered this offer.

I just requested brochures for 2019 Wrangler and 2019 Grand Cherokee. My wife is waffling between the two, so I figured it couldn't hurt.

ddays v2

Just copied and sent this to my salesman. 2019 Jeep JL on order and I made him agree to any future dealer incentives on top of our agreed upon deal. Thanks a lot ddays v2!! $$ towards more mods!!!

Welcome! Glad someone else could benefit from it :thumb:

ddays v2

I just requested brochures for 2019 Wrangler and 2019 Grand Cherokee. My wife is waffling between the two, so I figured it couldn't hurt.

Can't go wrong with either of those two! Never thought I'd say this but I'd be willing to bet you could get a GC equipped as well or better than a JLUR for close to the same money :crazyeyes: