Uconnect and Guardian

Dusty

Just picked up my JLU and was told to download the Guardian App and I have but now what? When I log in it pops up an error message a d so I downloaded the Uconnect App as well and it said no vehicle linked. Anyone have a how to on how to use these functions? Thank y'all in advance and happy Jeeping.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, can't say that I've had to do this. I'll be interested in hearing what others have to say.

TFD

I called the number on the screen when I was setting mine up. I had to go agree to the terms over the phone and give them credit card info for when the free 1 yr trial ends. After that it was all set up when I downloaded the app on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Hmmm, can't say that I've had to do this. I'll be interested in hearing what others have to say.
You should, you can remote start jeep, unlock, etc all from your phone from anywhere. I use mine all the time at the airport as soon as I land so my vehicle is nice and warm when I get to it lol

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You should, you can remote start jeep, unlock, etc all from your phone from anywhere. I use mine all the time at the airport as soon as I land so my vehicle is nice and warm when I get to it lol

Sent via....

LOL!! Okay, I'll have to give this a try :crazyeyes:

JAGS

I recall this but haven’t looked up how much it is after the free trial. Depending, I may not want to get used to feature I won’t have after canceling.

TFD

I recall this but haven’t looked up how much it is after the free trial. Depending, I may not want to get used to feature I won’t have after canceling.

I was told $250 a yr if I paid upfront. If not it was 30 a month if you keep all of the features activated if I remember right. Seemed a little pricey to me.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app