Time for some advice cuz I'm Jeep dumb

I'm used to "CARS" not JEEPS. Everything the Jeep dealer has said tells me oil changes are at 10,000m. So, do I go by their advice or do y'all Jeespters have a better idea for this? I have 6500mi on my 2021 JL Freedom Edition 2-door. Got a brief OIL CHANGE notice a few days ago but none since. Does that mean its time? I use my Jeep mainly for daily reg road driving, have been off-road just a few times and nothing severe, yet.
What say the rest of yinz Jeepers?

JTCO

Meme King
I'm used to "CARS" not JEEPS. Everything the Jeep dealer has said tells me oil changes are at 10,000m. So, do I go by their advice or do y'all Jeespters have a better idea for this? I have 6500mi on my 2021 JL Freedom Edition 2-door. Got a brief OIL CHANGE notice a few days ago but none since. Does that mean its time? I use my Jeep mainly for daily reg road driving, have been off-road just a few times and nothing severe, yet.
What say the rest of yinz Jeepers?
I change oil on all of my vehicles every 3 months or 3000 miles, period. I personally do not feel comfortable going longer than that regardless of the oil quality, etc. I'd rather spend the extra money and be on the safe side. That's just me.