StormBreaker Build

MrGiant

Mmh, sometimes figuring out reasons is tricky. I hope the bolts solve your problem

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JTCO

Meme King
Starting to get streaks with my wipers. What do you recommend? Starting to get snow here in CO but want a good set for all year round.

I've found factory wipers to hold out better than even good aftermarket brands. I've worked in automotive for about 20 years now and did so in the heat of Arizona and the cold of Colorado and from what I've seen, wipers have to be replaced about once per year no matter what. That's just what I've seen.

I've found factory wipers to hold out better than even good aftermarket brands. I've worked in automotive for about 20 years now and did so in the heat of Arizona and the cold of Colorado and from what I've seen, wipers have to be replaced about once per year no matter what. That's just what I've seen.

I honestly didn’t even think of just going with OEM, slipped my mind. Thanks for the tip!

Thinking of regearing after the holidays and wanted your guys input. Just rewatched Eddies video of his 5.13 gears on the axels he got. Being that my JLUR is my daily and my weekend warrior what would you guys recommend? 4.88, 5.13s, or no regear at all? I’m running KMC machetes with 37 coopers stts, still drives great but is a tad bit sluggish and rarely see 8th

klastinger

I have 4.88 with my 37’s with an auto and really like this. A little higher rpm’s than stock but sure runs so much better. I have 8th at 55 to 60 with ease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro