Sting Gray Rubicon

WiscoHR

Thanks. Looks like a pretty decent mounting solution, unless you make it a habit of fording water while running naked. What are your initial impressions of the kit?

Initial impressions are it seems like a well thought out kit. Installation is nice and straight forward and the instructions where very good. I dropped the pressure a few times and filled back up and the process is definitely quicker than 1 tire at a time, and I really like how all 4 tires equalize to the same pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

StingRubi19

Awesome, I went with Sting Gray as well. Was a hard decision between that and granite crystal again but I wanted something new and the way this color looks in different lighting from pictures I've seen online just drew me to it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

mer43

Beautiful!
This was my first choice of colors. Changed my mind about a thousand times, and ended up on Billet Silver, but still love the Grey!

Jlusahara

Nice, very nice... but how do you plan to adress the vintage roller skate look... ie wider fender flares???

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Jlusahara

Are you talking about this picture?

I think it looks pretty damn good. In fact, some people in my neck of the woods run without any fender flares whatsoever.
Well, I guess we live in complete opposite neck of the woods. Cause over here, 1 inch passed the fenders and they are dubbed as "old school roller skates" its either wider flares, or return to the drawing board and look for new wheels. But with 37s, I guess you don't have much choice of wheel offset options to avoid rubbing.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited: