Still waiting on the 2019

wibornz

This is where I am at.

wibornz (Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL - White)
Date ordered: 10/05/2018
Current Status: D1
D1 status date: 10/19/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

I am hoping that mine arrives just after the 1st of the year. I will hopefully have all my upgrades bought so I can drive it home from the dealer...about 70 miles and tear it apart. My rock sliders came yesterday, but UPS would not leave them with out a signature so today I stay around the house and wait for UPS. The lift is ordered and on back order. I just have the rear bumper/tire carrier to purchase and the Taser.

I also think I have my Jeep tool box sorted out. Making progress.

13_gecko_rubi

Based on past posts I believe Jetboy officially placed their order around Sept 12. So a delivery date of Nov 2 will put it at just about 8 weeks from order.

I hate waiting.
No way you are going to have it by 11/2 unless maybe and I mean maybe u live in Toledo

Sent via....

Rampart22

I also ordered in September. To my understanding from the dealer, the 11/2 date is when the Jeep hits/sent to factory production. With an 8 week delivery to dealership after that point. That’s when the factory is provided all the “orders” based on the order window cycle that just closed. I expect new 2019 JLU to be in my hands just after Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rampart22

Per several dealers, the 11/2 date is when the factory receives the order and begins building. The actual order window just closed. And now their awaiting factory build status. Remember they don’t just start building the day we ordered.

Jetboy

I was told by a good source that 10-29 week is first run week for the 19 jlu.
Building a 1000 a day I figure 11/2 is a realistic date to be sitting ready to ship. But time will tell. I ordered on the 2nd day it would go in computer.
So maybe I’ll be in the first week run. But I honestly have figured out the dealers don’t seem to know.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rampart22

Building a 1000 a day I figure 11/2 is a realistic date to be sitting ready to ship. But time will tell. I ordered on the 2nd day it would go in computer.
So maybe I’ll be in the first week run. But I honestly have figured out the dealers don’t seem to know.

It would be crazy awesome to show up that early but my hopes are set for a later date. Let’s see who gets theirs first!!

13_gecko_rubi

You should be in first week if you custom ordered day 2. Your estimates are right.

Sent via....

HiCenterd

I think 11/2 is the ship date. If it’s on time. I ordered 9/12/18 at 14:27
I’m sure something will slow it up. Lol just my luck

Looks like we were 3 days behind you, Jetboy... I was told the generic 8-10 weeks. Crossing my fingers we'll have it for a Thanksgiving Moab trip but not getting my hopes up. Anyone else have a first trip planned upon delivery?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jetboy

Looks like we were 3 days behind you, Jetboy... I was told the generic 8-10 weeks. Crossing my fingers we'll have it for a Thanksgiving Moab trip but not getting my hopes up. Anyone else have a first trip planned upon delivery?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

trip. Lol. My wife keeps going over for a test drive. It gets longer and longer. I told her that’s not polite. We have already ordered one. we needed to have rented one till ours showed. I just hope I can get some of the parts on before its cold as hell out. But she has plans of expanding her understanding of dirt roads and trails of north GA.

13_gecko_rubi

trip. Lol. My wife keeps going over for a test drive. It gets longer and longer. I told her that’s not polite. We have already ordered one. we needed to have rented one till ours showed. I just hope I can get some of the parts on before its cold as hell out. But she has plans of expanding her understanding of dirt roads and trails of north GA.

It gets cold in GA? Cold there must be like summer here :)

Sent via....