Soft top material

Tank

One of the things that is really nice about my JK is the “premium top”, which is a deep black, thick fabric. Is there an option that I’ll need to order to get the same material on my JLUR, i.e., not the vinyl pinpoint stuff? Sorry for the thousand questions. I just want to get it right. Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The JL comes with the vinyl still and the premium twill is an upgrade like the JK. The premium will come in black or tan. Tan hasn’t launched yet, couple more months.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks for clearing that up. Will the vinyl top be a standard option even on a Sahara or Rubicon? Just wondering what we'll be getting on our Rubicon being that we ordered it with the dual top option and so far as I recall, I don't think fabric type was a choice.

13_gecko_rubi

Thanks for clearing that up. Will the vinyl top be a standard option even on a Sahara or Rubicon? Just wondering what we'll be getting on our Rubicon being that we ordered it with the dual top option and so far as I recall, I don't think fabric type was a choice.

The vinyl is standard on all of them. Just looks it up in the press kit. The dual top comes with premium twill as part of it though, just like JK.

IMG_0086.JPG

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Tank

Great. One thing, though, is that my order included a tan top as a part of the dual top option. I wonder how they will handle that if the tan is not available yet. Since we are rolling into winter now, I’d Just as soon take delivery of my dual top with only the hard top and let them deliver the tan top in a couple of months. I wonder...

13_gecko_rubi

Great. One thing, though, is that my order included a tan top as a part of the dual top option. I wonder how they will handle that if the tan is not available yet. Since we are rolling into winter now, I’d Just as soon take delivery of my dual top with only the hard top and let them deliver the tan top in a couple of months. I wonder...
You must have just ordered it in the last week?

Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app