Sliders

YJTJJKUJLUR

Looking to replace the stock rubi rails and wondering what you guys are running and how they hold up? Been looking at body mounted from metalcloak and vks, frame mounted from a few, and weld on extensions for the stock ones (I welded on the poison spyder Rico’s to my JKU stock rails, but never really got to put them to the test with the extra leverage they’d have on the stock rail). Not wanting any that use the body mount brackets as mounting points either like 90% of the ones out there. Not here to argue frame vs body mount as they both have pros and cons.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Dale72

Caught the Bug
Looking to replace the stock rubi rails and wondering what you guys are running and how they hold up? Been looking at body mounted from metalcloak and vks, frame mounted from a few, and weld on extensions for the stock ones (I welded on the poison spyder Rico’s to my JKU stock rails, but never really got to put them to the test with the extra leverage they’d have on the stock rail). Not wanting any that use the body mount brackets as mounting points either like 90% of the ones out there. Not here to argue frame vs body mount as they both have pros and cons.

LOD you can weld or bolt on. I have them on mine but I haven't gotten offroad yet. Eddie ran the LOD rock sliders on JET for a while and it looks like they hold up pretty good

Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YJTJJKUJLUR

Already lifted and on 35’s. I used synergy 1” coils (which gave me about 1 3/4”), fox 2.0’s (for 3-4 inch lift to take advantage of the long travel springs). 37’s going on next after the 35’s. I live in Arizona and do rock crawl

Dale72

Caught the Bug
Already lifted and on 35’s. I used synergy 1” coils (which gave me about 1 3/4”), fox 2.0’s (for 3-4 inch lift to take advantage of the long travel springs). 37’s going on next after the 35’s. I live in Arizona and do rock crawl

The signature sliders has a small area for your foot. But if you ever decide to go with long arms none of LOD's will work

Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YJTJJKUJLUR

That’s good to know. I don’t really need a slider with a step. I need something that’s not gonna take up to much ground clearance and not have brackets that will have hang up points. I may have to look at some boat sides or maybe find some time to fab some up myself.

klastinger

I have the signature as I have 3.5 inch lift and 37’s on my rubicon, and like the small step to get in and out. ATTACH]16550[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• IMG_4414.jpg
    IMG_4414.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited: