Service locker light

mtwashburn

Hey guys.

I just had the Evo Long Arm Kit installed on my 2018 JLUR. For some reason now I have the service locker message, my TPMS sensors aren't reading and my fuel level isn't reading. I think there's some computer communication issue happening.
I checked all the plugs and wiring. The only thing I found was the levering mechanism to the large wiring harness in the passenger side wheel well is broken. The connector feels like its in, but maybe the broken lever prevents it from seating all the way?

Any ideas?Image%20(1).jpeg

Sent from my SM-G988U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what's going on with the TPMS but it is possible that the wiring harness could have been pulled too much at the plug on the axle during your lift installation. This is pretty common and I typically recommend that you disconnect the plug prior to dropping and axle that much. I would look there.

mtwashburn

Not sure what's going on with the TPMS but it is possible that the wiring harness could have been pulled too much at the plug on the axle during your lift installation. This is pretty common and I typically recommend that you disconnect the plug prior to dropping and axle that much. I would look there.
Dealership figured it out for me. One of the wires for the CanBus got pulled on too hard and pulled out of its module. This pretty much caused the Jeeps computer to loose communication with sensors at the rear end.

They were able to put it back together.

Thanks for trying to help figure it out. It was a new one for me.

Sent from my SM-G988U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app