Our new 2" SPORT Jeep JL suspension system is here for the Rubicon platform!

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Our new Jeep Wrangler JL 2" SPORT system is here for the Rubicon platform! This system is paired with corner specific progressive coils and our new Dynamic Rebound Spring (DRS) technology in the shock! The DRS shock has a unique tuned metal spring that provides additional control and protects the shock too. Also with this system you will get 4.5" additional rear travel over stock and 2.5" more travel up front!!! Check with your favorite retailer on pricing!!
:beer:

Attachments

• JL_RS66122BR5_Sell.jpg
    JL_RS66122BR5_Sell.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 234
  • JL_RS66122BR5_Sell_Back 10.27.31 AM.jpg
    JL_RS66122BR5_Sell_Back 10.27.31 AM.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 246

Erockhopper

Took me a few calls but found someone who had them listed on their inventory. I have the Rubicon sport kit paid for and ordered up. Now I wait for a delivery date!

Whhood

I would like to know why as well. Skyjacker lists a separate lift for Rubicon and Sahara/Sport. I asked them why and he wouldn’t give me an answer. He just said they weren’t interchangeable. I’m not so sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

The stock ride heights of all three... Sport/Sahara/Rubicon are different. It also effects spring rates, shock tuning, bumps, sway bar setup etc. Wouldn't surprise me if folks make Sport/Sahara kits and then separate Rubicon kits. I'm sure you could make any work on any but may not be as easy as bolt up.

Sent via....

JLSahara

Mopar’s kit is just listed for Wrangler JL, it doesn’t specify rubicon, sport or Sahara. If there is a difference, why isn’t it listed for Mopar’s kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLU_RUBI

Our new 2" SPORT Jeep JL suspension system is here for the Rubicon platform!

Mopar’s kit is just listed for Wrangler JL, it doesn’t specify rubicon, sport or Sahara. If there is a difference, why isn’t it listed for Mopar’s kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because the mopar kit is messed up. They can’t get the spring rates right.

Last edited:

JLU_RUBI

Boeing has nothing to do with spring rate.

Was under about a dozen lifted JLs this week from different manufacturers and none of them had anything close to the amount of bow that was on the mopar kit. I asked a couple of owners and reps of some well respected brands and that was the explanation I received. So that’s what I’m going by.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Was under about a dozen lifted JLs this week from different manufacturers and none of them had anything close to the amount of bow that was on the mopar kit. I asked a couple of owners and reps of some well respected brands and that was the explanation I received. So that’s what I’m going by.

Which kits had adjustable control arms or brackets and which didn’t.