Mopar lift JL JLU Jeep Wrangler

Cruuzer

So i has the synergy LCA’s and the Rancho trackbar installed today, its a night and day difference.

The handling is tight, the rebound deflection is much improved, and the steering has that “load” and firmness back that it had lost. The steering had been flighty and fast, moving to 37”s helped, but didn’t get rid of it.

I have a very hybrid kit now, but the ride with the 2.5 Foxes and the Mopar springs is good with the weight of 37’s, and it handling and steering have restored my confidence, the steering shudder is gone!

I’d say those parts should be on anyone’s list is considering the Mopar kit.

Truth be told i could have bought a more complete with the hindsight i have now, but I’m happy with he final results now..

I just wanted to share this

Cruuzer

Can you measure and take a picture? So far I think I am the only one with a picture that shows I got like 1.5" from my 2" Mopar on the front, and closer to 2" in the rear (but the rear is not pictured, I couldn't hold the measuring tape and take a picture while crawling under the jeep lol) But I wonder why mine would be so different. I have the OEM steel bumper on the front, no winch. OEM plastic bumper on the rear while I am bumper shopping.

I’ll get some pics tomarrow to share...

Monarch490

So i has the synergy LCA’s and the Rancho trackbar installed today, its a night and day difference.

The handling is tight, the rebound deflection is much improved, and the steering has that “load” and firmness back that it had lost. The steering had been flighty and fast, moving to 37”s helped, but didn’t get rid of it.

I have a very hybrid kit now, but the ride with the 2.5 Foxes and the Mopar springs is good with the weight of 37’s, and it handling and steering have restored my confidence, the steering shudder is gone!

I’d say those parts should be on anyone’s list is considering the Mopar kit.

Truth be told i could have bought a more complete with the hindsight i have now, but I’m happy with he final results now..

I just wanted to share this

They told me at the dealer that the mopar lift was the best lift you could get for the Jl, so it must be true. They wouldn’t lie. So I doubt that it needs anything else.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

37 tire.jpgIMG_1747.jpgWith 37s.jpg

37x1250x17 Cooper Discovery STT Pros. Put on yesterday. Have 2" Mopar lift on 18 JLUR. Been Running 33x1250x17 Mud Grapplers.

All pictures are of Coopers with 32psi. After putting on tires yesterday I went and did some minor testing. Disc sway bar and run up onto some high stumps. With bump stops pressed against bases, I still have enough space to run my hand completely around top of tire and not touch the fender. Also went up on stump with tire turned completely. No tire rub anywhere. Also backed up onto stump. Plenty of room. True test will be after some serious crawling hopefully this weekend. I'll post results.

As far as bow in front Mopar springs. They ARE designed that way and have a bow right out of the box.

Hi folks, like I said previously, once I go crawlin I will post results. I am pleasantly relieved to tell you NO RUBBING at full flex. Wow, the 37's were awesome. I am able to do so much more with this thing without the nasty banging and scraping. Sure there is some, but all on factory skid plates and LOD rock guards. We didn't take many photos while on trail. Photos of fenders I took this morning in driveway. While on the trail, the only evidence that showed a tire ever touched anything was right front fender. Very slight impression of tire inside top of mud caked fender. That is it!! Much more enjoyable and I did more yesterday crawling then I ever did. Full flex constantly, balancing on two tires...what a blast.

Crawl.jpgCrawl2.jpgNo rub.jpgno rub2.jpgno rub3.jpgno rub4.jpgno rub5.jpgno rub6.jpgno rub7.jpgno rub8.jpg