JLU Spring height information

nixjhnsn

Hey all,

would anyone know what is the height difference between spring coils for the Sahra JLU and the Rubicon JLU. I am considering changing my springs with the Rubicon JLU springs. i have heard that there is a difference of 1.5" from the standard JLU coils. if anyone has an idea of how true this information, i would like to have some feedback.

Nix

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
I do believe you are correct on the 1.5" taller springs for a rubicon over the sport. The thing you may want to watch for is the different part #'s jeep's that have a tow package and the steel bumper will have stiffer springs than one without . Hope this helps out a little.

nixjhnsn

I do believe you are correct on the 1.5" taller springs for a rubicon over the sport. The thing you may want to watch for is the different part #'s jeep's that have a tow package and the steel bumper will have stiffer springs than one without . Hope this helps out a little.
thank you for the heads up. i am planning to use the rubicon suspension excluding the shocks for my jeep. if you have the part numbers for this it will be really helpful

thank you @CanadaJeep

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Front L 3660AD
Front R 3661AD
Rear L 3590AA
Rear R 3591AA

i believe with the tow package steel bumpers and hard top. the numbers do go down by 1 number each without steel bumpers and again without hard top and tow package eg.

Front L 3657AD
Front R 3658AD
Rear L 3588AA
Rear R 3589AA

Jlusahara

There is a Mopar chart that I can't find, but, the Rubicon is considered the standard height suspension for the wrangler JL. is states that the Sport is -1.50 and the Sahara -.75 So the Rubi suspension should lift a Sahara by 0.75 inch Keep in mind that is considering that you have the same engine, bumper and top set-up, otherwise results will vary.