JL Steel bumpers

JTCO

Meme King
I'm seeing on other forums that you cant use the warn zeon because of size constraints with the JLUR steel bumper. is this true? I was going to buy a zeon 10

Not sure what 'other forums' you're referring to, but regardless it appears the Mojito JL (that the owners of this forum took photos of while they were there in LA) fits a Zeon just fine. Hopefully someone here can clear it up for sure.

20171130001844-3320692e.jpg

20171130001905-0d46efc6.jpg

Also, as far as the JK crowd, the Warn Zeon is probably the most popular winch used and is still in production. I'd be surprised if FCA wouldn't allow their new parts to accommodate that winch model. I do hope it works out for you as we have Zeons on both of our Jeeps and it is a damn good winch.

JTCO

Meme King
Warn. One of their territory directors is local to me and his kids go to my kids daycare and we were talking about it yesterday. He told me to hold off on ordering it due to those reasons.

Eddie- it was something to do with the clearances. The JK's are at like 6mm or something and the JL's were at 4mm. Plus the way the corner of the frame mount was interfered with the mounts.

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

JL2018

Yes it is. They are making a new plate and a winch where the handle only turns 90 degrees vs 180. On the current model the clutch handle will hit and not allow for it to be fully turned.

I was told it will be to market within a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks for the update. 4 wheel parts in PHX is having a big sale March 10th and I was going to purchase then, so maybe the new one will hit the market by then. fingers crossed.