Hey from Arizona!

AZ_gunslinger

Just bought my first Jeep after being a jealous admirer for years - 2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.
Previous owner seemed to know what I would want - 6-spd manual, 4" lift, 35's on 20" rims, etc.
Now I'm set to listen and learn.2018JULRubicon.jpg

Last edited:

DZRTJP

Welcome from Arizona 👋

Nice set up. I'd still have my 6 speed if my knees would cooperate 😮😁

DZRTJP

The climb in never bothered my knees, but for some reason the clutch was starting too. In any case, I just needed an excuse to update our Jeep 😁

AZ_gunslinger

BTW, what part of Arizona are you hailing from? I'm up in Golden Valley.
Phoenix (Ahwatukee) but about to start looking for someplace further north to get away from the summer heat and the liberal invasion. Just one of the reasons I bought the Rubicon.

DZRTJP

Yep, I hear ya. You certainly have the vehicle for that now 😁. Lots of great areas all across the state. But you'll need Deep pockets if you want to buy a place in Flagstaff or Williams. They're great places, just pricey. Bellemont a bit better, & there's several other areas across the 40 corridor. Then there's old 66, Ash Fork, Seligman, etc - all to name just a few.
I need to get myself over there again to explore the trails 🙂
My area's not bad, though it's not much cooler than Phoenix in the summer. But lots of desert trails nearby to explore.

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Welcome @AZ_gunslinger

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself, always great to have to new members in the community!

That is a sweet looking rig and we are loving the wheel and tire package it came with!

AZ_gunslinger

Yep, I hear ya. You certainly have the vehicle for that now 😁. Lots of great areas all across the state. But you'll need Deep pockets if you want to buy a place in Flagstaff or Williams. They're great places, just pricey. Bellemont a bit better, & there's several other areas across the 40 corridor. Then there's old 66, Ash Fork, Seligman, etc - all to name just a few.
I need to get myself over there again to explore the trails 🙂
My area's not bad, though it's not much cooler than Phoenix in the summer. But lots of desert trails nearby to explore.
I'm looking at listings around Ash Fork & Seligman, only about a 3-hour drive from PHX and prices more reasonble than Prescott, Prescott Valley, and along I-17.

AZ_gunslinger

We are glad to hear that. Thank you for your long time support. If we can help in the future please let us know.
Quick question... the dealer I bought my Jeep from replaced whatever original wheels & tires were on it when traded in with 20" wheels and Toyo 35x12.50R20LT tires but didn't reprogram the speedometer. Of course the result is that it displays my speed 3-4 MPH slower than actual. Are Discount Tire stores able to reprogram the speedo?