Hello I Need some suggestion

jayp2991

Hello, I have a 2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SPORT JL WITH stinger Heigh10 Radio

I remember earlier my display was stating that the Jeep battery was charging for start and stop so I assumed it was stating that I needed to drive more until it had sufficient charge to stop and start , A week or month later I don’t remember exactly I was driving on the highway , my Jeep went into the stop mode and when I was trying to start, it lite up like a complete Christmas tree, locked up and could not start. Even the emergency blinkers weren't' working. I am getting a series of lights in the cluster again. Happens every day almost and began about a weeks ago. Lights that are coming on are the ABS, ESC, Serv 4x4, Sway Bar disconnect unavailable, Stop/Start unavailable, TPMS unavailable, Service Air Bag System and "No Bus" appears in the cluster. Check Engine light comes on as well, and if the vehicle is moving, the speedometer goes to zero and shows blank on the digital screen. Also, the jeep will not shut off when this is happening, push and hold the ignition button will eventually kill the engine but only goes to accessory mode. Took a while before starting again and when it does can’t put it into gears, so I have to wait another 5 to 10 minutes to start it again and finally got it into gear, so I drive it home and within the first day everything was still happening. After cycling through all the errors and disconnecting the battery, it starts and drives again with no lights or issues until it happens again.

I took it to two dealerships for a period of 8 times and they still can't find out what is wrong with the Jeep

here what they did

1- DIAGNOISE CODES P258B//ELECTRIC VACUUM PUMP PERFORMANCE //C1252//VACUUM PUMP CONTROL CIRCUIT PERFORMANCE OR INCORRECT OPERATION ON ABS SYSTEM FOR BRAKE VACUM PUMP INOP CK FOR TSB FOUND STAR CASE REGARDING PROBLEM Sl8505000006 FLASH TRUCK TWICE ON PCM AND FINALLY TOOK. STILL CODE SET FOR BRAKE VACUM PUMP WORKED WHEN IT WANTS TO REPLACE WITH NEW ONE ROAD TEST GOODCHECK FOR CODES BRAKE BOOSTER CODE AFFECTED ABS SYSTEM A FLASH IS NEEDED TO UPDATE.

PERFORMED VEHICLE INSPECTION AND DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTION TESTS, INSPECTED AND TESTED CODES SET P258B//C0021 ELECTRIC VACUUM PUMP PERFORMANCE. BRAKE BOOSTER GENERAL SIGNAL FAILURE, PERFORMED VACUUM TESTS AND DETERMINED INTERNAL FAILURE WITHIN BRAKE BOOSTER CHECK VALVE REPLACED BOOSTER CHECK VALVE AND GROMMET, REPLACED VACUUM HOSES, RESET SYSTEM FUNCTIONS.

69078 CHECK VACUUM ON PUMP WAS NOT WORKING ALSO FOUND LEAKAGE ONLINE. REPLACED ELETRICAL MOTOR AND ENTIRE TUBES FOR SYSTEM AND LEAK CHECK AGAIN POWER AND GROUND ARE GOOD CLEAR CODES ROAD TEST

2-They Performed DIAGNOSTIC TEST AND FOUND 56 DTC'S AND ALL DTC'S WERE STORE EXCEPT ACTIVE RADIO BASES CODE THEY CLEAR ALL DTC'S AND ONLY ONE ACTIVE RADIO CODES THEY UPDATE IPC FROM IPC#68233866AH TO CURRENT IPC#68233866AK NO ERRATIC DISPLAY OR LIGHTS CAME ON

3-PERFORMED TEST VIA WITECH AND FOUND 17 DTC'S IN 7 DIFFERENT MODULE, THERE IS A REMOTE POSSIBILITY THE IPC IS HAVING INTERMITTENT FAULS RECOMMEND A NEW FRONT HARNENESS AND REWIRED

4- LOSS OF BUSS AND ABS COMMUNICATION RE INSTAL BACK FACTORY RADIO

5-REPLACE BCM

6-STAR CENTER HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND ADVISE AND TO DE PIN SECURITY GATE WAY CONNECTOR RADIO PIN

AFTER THEY DID ALL THAT THE SAME THING KEEP HAPPENING SO I PUT BACK THE stinger Heigh10 Radio AND TILL THIS DAY NO ONE SEEM TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG ANY SUGESTION PLEASE

THANKSWhatsApp Image 2021-06-13 at 8.56.03 AM (4).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-13 at 8.56.02 AM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-13 at 8.56.03 AM (3).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-13 at 8.56.03 AM (4).jpeg

Jeeeep

since everything communicates thru the canbus, I'd check the wiring harness, pak link and the module to make sure they are all fully connected.

look for pinched wires that could be grounding

jayp2991

since everything communicates thru the canbus, I'd check the wiring harness, pak link and the module to make sure they are all fully connected.

look for pinched wires that could be grounding
both of the batteries and the z case fuse array has been change and the problem still there