Hello from ohio

vitmike63

New guy to the forum, but not a new guy when it comes to jeeps, I have a 2021 rubicon 2 door, in process of building my jeep, I have a 2 1/2 inch lift on 35s, next is a track bar and lower front control arms, after that well who knows.

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Welcome @vitmike63

Thank you for joining in and introducing yourself, we are always excited to see new members say hello.

Would love to see some photos of your Rubicon with those 35s on it, we appreciate a good set of meaty tires!

We hope you enjoy all the benefits on the site and stick around.

vitmike63

Welcome @vitmike63

Thank you for joining in and introducing yourself, we are always excited to see new members say hello.

Would love to see some photos of your Rubicon with those 35s on it, we appreciate a good set of meaty tires!

Welcome @vitmike63

vitmike63

Welcome @vitmike63

Welcome @vitmike63

Welcome @vitmike63

Attachments

• 20220226_163854.jpg
    20220226_163854.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 5