Got the bug bad... again

I used to have a mildly built JKR on 35's. Due to some financial hardships, I had to part with her. I was pretty sour about it, and I fell out of the Jeep world. Well, I recently started a really good job that will open all kinds of doors. This apparently kick-started a light-bulb in my brain, and now I can't stop thinking about Jeeps again. I'll be creeping for a while until I can get a healthy down payment together. I'd love to get one of the diesels when it comes out. And whichever configuration I get this time, I want to go all out with a Rock Krawler long-arm lift and at least 37's. My wife and I moved to Colorado since my last Jeep, and now we're in prime wheeling country. I can't wait to break things again.

Walter

I used to have a mildly built JKR on 35's. Due to some financial hardships, I had to part with her. I was pretty sour about it, and I fell out of the Jeep world. Well, I recently started a really good job that will open all kinds of doors. This apparently kick-started a light-bulb in my brain, and now I can't stop thinking about Jeeps again. I'll be creeping for a while until I can get a healthy down payment together. I'd love to get one of the diesels when it comes out. And whichever configuration I get this time, I want to go all out with a Rock Krawler long-arm lift and at least 37's. My wife and I moved to Colorado since my last Jeep, and now we're in prime wheeling country. I can't wait to break things again.
OOOOooooo... the buuuuuggg....

Dark Lord voice: ...Give in to your feelings... You need this... It's the right thing to do... Join us... The trails, they're whispering your name...

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Bsimon187

I had a pretty built JKU and got rid of it about 18 months ago. Followed the JL releases and picked one up a few weeks ago. Told my wife that if I ever talked about getting rid of a Jeep again to smack some sense into me.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I had a pretty built JKU and got rid of it about 18 months ago. Followed the JL releases and picked one up a few weeks ago. Told my wife that if I ever talked about getting rid of a Jeep again to smack some sense into me.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Hahaha. My wife has been saying that I should have sold a kidney before parting with my Jeep, and it's only a matter of time til I get another one.

Hell yeah. I can't wait to regale a group of Jeepers around a campfire again. I can tell the epic tale of "the crunch heard 'round the world" in honor of my first Jeep. I can't wait to make some new ones with future Jeep.... ya'll are getting me way too excited, way too early, lol.