Dynatrac Endurosport coils

JP223/3USA

I’ve had this lift for 2 yrs and over time I’ve had to keep adding coil spacers to the passenger front. I ended up using a 1.5” coil spacer and needed to add another .25” coil spacer to be level with the front driver side. I pulled the coils and stood them straight up and this is what was happening. The rear coils are the same but not as bad. I did end up replacing them with a different set of coils. Image1616094605.717380.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve had this lift for 2 yrs and over time I’ve had to keep adding coil spacers to the passenger front. I ended up using a 1.5” coil spacer and needed to add another .25” coil spacer to be level with the front driver side. I pulled the coils and stood them straight up and this is what was happening. The rear coils are the same but not as bad. I did end up replacing them with a different set of coils.

Well that sucks. I have to say that in the short time that I tested this lift, my coils settled out to only about 1.5" of lift. Way too little to wheel 37's effectively but still good enough for a set of 35's. However, what you're showing doesn't look right at all. Thank you for sharing this so that others can be made aware of what you experienced.

JP223/3USA

I will say that this is the most comfortable lift I’ve had and it still drove amazing even with the sag. I ran a 3” bumpstop on the passenger front to minimize anymore sag. Spring is here and that means more gear in the Jeep and I felt it was time to upgrade the coils.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app