Ducked

brican

I didn't know where to post this. It is just fun. We are spending a few days at Fool Hollow State Park in Show Low AZ to get away from the heat in the Phoenix area.

This morning someone left the duck in the pictures below on my Jeep. Evidently there is a group that does it. Please post if you know about this. I've heard there is history of this going back to someone in Canada who started doing this in July of 2020. There are over 45,000 members on their Facebook page.

Attachments

• duck small.jpg
    duck small.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 34
  • small duck.jpg
    small duck.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 36

JTCO

Meme King
I didn't know where to post this. It is just fun. We are spending a few days at Fool Hollow State Park in Show Low AZ to get away from the heat in the Phoenix area.

This morning someone left the duck in the pictures below on my Jeep. Evidently there is a group that does it. Please post if you know about this. I've heard there is history of this going back to someone in Canada who started doing this in July of 2020. There are over 45,000 members on their Facebook page.
I've seen several photos online of this 'ducking' thing over the last year or so.

Saw this one this morning:

3DC7E00D-A324-46F4-8E59-37870F591B87.jpeg

Last edited:

Storman

Here is link for story below and website above

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app