Decals

Strajik

Just got my JL in Sarge Green... have a super hard time trying to decide on decal colors. Looks like my only two aesthetic options are black or white. I'm already not a fan of the Rubicon red trim against the dark green. Here is a pic for reference (not mine). I'd really like to know what y'all think. Thanks in advance. :)

{note: just joined / first post.}

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 15

Jeeeep

sarge green, I parked next to one and it's a nice looking coloer.

I agree with you on the red trim, you could try monochromatic with black outline, lighter olive green to replace the black.

Believe it or not, grey, black, white, and yellow all look amazing with your Jeep. Personally, I like the factory grey.

Use the grey that is already on the Jeep to create a factory look. Like this:

Attachments

• FosterGirl Rubi.jpg
    FosterGirl Rubi.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 13

Muddiver

Just got my JL in Sarge Green... have a super hard time trying to decide on decal colors. Looks like my only two aesthetic options are black or white. I'm already not a fan of the Rubicon red trim against the dark green. Here is a pic for reference (not mine). I'd really like to know what y'all think. Thanks in advance. :)

{note: just joined / first post.}
I’ve been considering some tone of yellow because that is usually what we use to stenciled on USMC (aka Sarge) vehicles. Less dramatic then white and more visible than black.