Bronco to JLUR convert

kansasboy91

Hey, I’ve always wanted a JEEP but, have lifetime Ford fanboy so, I reserved and ordered a Bronco Badlands Sasquatch as soon as I could. I’ve had money down on that Bronco for over a year and still no end in sight with all of the issues that are springing up. Ford even admitted that there was a possibility that I would get mine in 2023 even though I ordered a 2021. So, I went to my Ford dealership and asked for my money back and to my surprise there was no fight to get it back! I immediately went next door to my local FCA dealer and now have a 2022 JLURXR on order that I’m more confident in getting. I had sat in one and was impressed on the simplicity but in a good way. I actually enjoyed the dealership experience at FCA and am ready for my JL to get here! I’m ready for my new camping and weekend warrior rig to get built!

JTCO

Meme King
Hey, I’ve always wanted a JEEP but, have lifetime Ford fanboy so, I reserved and ordered a Bronco Badlands Sasquatch as soon as I could. I’ve had money down on that Bronco for over a year and still no end in sight with all of the issues that are springing up. Ford even admitted that there was a possibility that I would get mine in 2023 even though I ordered a 2021. So, I went to my Ford dealership and asked for my money back and to my surprise there was no fight to get it back! I immediately went next door to my local FCA dealer and now have a 2022 JLURXR on order that I’m more confident in getting. I had sat in one and was impressed on the simplicity but in a good way. I actually enjoyed the dealership experience at FCA and am ready for my JL to get here! I’m ready for my new camping and weekend warrior rig to get built!
Welcome and congrats.