Backup camera issue?

redhook98

Good day! I can not turn on the guide lines for my backup camera. I have the Uconnect4 (7-inch) system. Every time I select either the adaptive or straight guidelines for my backup camera on the menu, it will not save either option. It will check the box, then 5 seconds later uncheck it. Any ideas? Only issue I have seen after 120 miles.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to JLWRANGLER! I so wish I could help you with this. There are other members on here who can though and hopefully they will see it soon.

13_gecko_rubi

Good day! I can not turn on the guide lines for my backup camera. I have the Uconnect4 (7-inch) system. Every time I select either the adaptive or straight guidelines for my backup camera on the menu, it will not save either option. It will check the box, then 5 seconds later uncheck it. Any ideas? Only issue I have seen after 120 miles.
Haven't heard that one before. I'll do some asking

Sent via....

Texas Red

My 2021 80th Edition has less than 1000 miles on it and the park assist guidelines only appear about 10% of the time when I shift into reverse. It's at the dealer for the 2nd time now. This problem is a common complaint on other forums.

Has anyone with this issue gotten it fixed?

Jeeeep

i still have the issue intermittently as well as the whole radio rebooting while driving and the nav system deciding to lose the satellites during travel so all I see is the loading message but the audio directions still working.
I've had it into the dealer multiple times since about 100 miles new and even after showing proof on video recordings I took I got the "we can't replicate it but if you'll leave with us until we can replicate it" LMFAO um no.
now i'm out of warranty and at this point unless they do a recall or free meaningful repair, I'll spend my money on aftermarket.
Not worth spending for a "premium" sounds system when it's 2nd rate

Texas Red

My 2021 80th Edition has less than 1000 miles on it and the park assist guidelines only appear about 10% of the time when I shift into reverse. It's at the dealer for the 2nd time now. This problem is a common complaint on other forums.

Has anyone with this issue gotten it fixed?

Got the Wrangler back from the dealer and had the back-up lines for two days.

Now, they're gone again and haven't come back.

I'm gonna contact Jeep/FCA/Stellantis with my gripe.

Texas Red

"Jeep Cares" called to say, "There's a software fix in the works."

This has been going on for 3 years and it's still not being addressed.

"The check's in the mail." :mad:

If you need the backup lines...I think you have worse problems! Sorry, I couldn't help myself.