2016 Jeep Wrangler - Looks Like it's Coming for Sure

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Over a year ago, I had posted up the following preview of Mopar's future of which was originally published on AllPar's website. At the time, the information was said to be a fixed representation of what we could expect to see and so far, it's been pretty accurate.

2013-2016.gif

As shown for the Jeep brand, we did get a new Cherokee in 2013, we did get a refresh of the Grand Cherokee in 2013, we are now seeing a new B-Jeep called the Renegade in 2014 and so far as I can tell, everything is pointing to a 2015 release of a Grand Wagoneer - just as the chart above had stated. Now, if we can trust that this chart will remain accurate and look ahead, I think it's pretty clear that we will for sure see a refreshed Wrangler in 2016. Whether or not it'll come with a steel roof, in a pick-up or even IFS, nobody knows for sure but, I think it's looking more and more likely that we will see something new for at least the Wrangler. To back this up, here is a new preview that AllPar just posted up today and by the look of it, things still seem to be on track.

2013-2016-small-rev.gif

I don't know about any of you but I'm eager to see what they come out with next!! :thumb: