2 Door

Jeeplifer

Hi I’m new here on JLWrangler and over the years have owned several Jeeps. I currently have a 2021 Rubicon 2 door on order. In most videos I’m only seeing 4 door. Am I making a mistake?A17B190E-19C0-484E-99CB-EB78CCC29CCF.jpeg

Jeeplifer

Nothing wrong with a 2 door. Great platform especially that you have the Rubicon. Why would you think you made a mistake ?
I see a lot of trail videos on Wayalife and it seems like everyone is using 4 door Jeeps. Didn’t know if there was an advantage.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I see a lot of trail videos on Wayalife and it seems like everyone is using 4 door Jeeps. Didn’t know if there was an advantage.
There are lots of advantages to owning a 4-door and most revolve around families and or going on bigger trips with camping involved. That being said, there's lots to love about a 2-door and it is why we just bought another. :)

Jeeplifer

There are lots of advantages to owning a 4-door and most revolve around families and or going on bigger trips with camping involved. That being said, there's lots to love about a 2-door and it is why we just bought another. :)

I saw this video the other day and I can’t wait to see what you do with it. Love watching your videos.

IBCB

I drove a 2009 2 door Jk for 10 years putting over 170,000 miles on it. Last month I picked up a 2021 2 door JL. I love the nimble ride and tight turning radius of the 2 doors, not to mention the classic look.