WAYALIFE Presidents Weekend Death Valley Run 2018

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looked like a fun time. I love seeing history first hand.

It's nice out here in that so much of what people would have seen 150 years ago or even further back, still looks exactly what it would have looked like back then. It's so awesome to see all this with my own eyes today. :yup:

Man, there's just so much cool stuff in DV that I still haven't seen. Need to find these places now :thumb:. I remember taking that Echo Canyon obstacle with confidence right after we did the newb run back in 2014. But I don't remember it being so tall. Thanks for that trip report Eddie, so awesome!

Lots of great stuff to see and explore out in DV for sure. :thumb:

It's trips like this that makes me hate that I don't have Jeep. Maybe one-day other brands vehicles could tag along with you guys on the trail.

LOL! We have other vehicles join us for some of our runs. Not like we prohibit them from joining us anyway - just that they can't go to many of the places we go.

Wow that’s amazing!!! So glad to hear! I guess that’s why evo has developed a boost kit that retains all the stock geometry and components

I'm pretty sure this is why they did. I think a lot of people will want to retain the quality of their awesome ride and won't ever really need to play as hard as we prefer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was a much needed trip! Great times too. I was impressed with the JL, epecially the mileage.

So glad that we were finally able to convince you to join us on a run again! Good times and we appreciate you being our support out in Last Chance Canyon :thumb:

Thanks for sharing! That looks like a lot of fun. I can’t wait, for the video.

You bet! We have a video for Last Chance Canyon coming very very soon :yup:

Ugh, I really want to join you all on a trip sometime! Looks like a blast!

It'd be great if you could join us. :cool:

[emoji23]

Creepy isn't it? :crazyeyes:

Speshll K

I have to say I love your trail reports! I very much look forward to exploring Death Valley in the future. Your videos are what brought me to WAL a few years ago and am happy to be on this forum now as well. I look forward to all your videos and the photos you guys take on the trails. I am doing a road trip/ adventure to FL and back to PA to visit my parents next week in the JK and with some areas to explore that I have picked out I hope to be able to capture some of the experience a fraction as good as what you guys do. Thank you for doing what you do!!

Schwarttzy

LOL! We have other vehicles join us for some of our runs. Not like we prohibit them from joining us anyway - just that they can't go to many of the places we go.

Really!? Well, it would be a dream of mine to tag along with you guys sometime in 2018/2019 winter. I'm sure you guys will have fun hazing the vehicle that I drive, but I know it will make to the end of the trail fine. Hopefully the trail is bit harder than "Last Chance Canyon" though

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say I love your trail reports! I very much look forward to exploring Death Valley in the future. Your videos are what brought me to WAL a few years ago and am happy to be on this forum now as well. I look forward to all your videos and the photos you guys take on the trails. I am doing a road trip/ adventure to FL and back to PA to visit my parents next week in the JK and with some areas to explore that I have picked out I hope to be able to capture some of the experience a fraction as good as what you guys do. Thank you for doing what you do!!

Thank you for that, we're so glad that you enjoy our trip reports and hope you are able to explore places like Death Valley some day. Sounds like the trip you've got planned should be a lot of fun too.

Great trip! Had a blast! Thanks for having Tina and I along.

Always a ton of fun having you two with us. Hope to do it again soon :thumb:

Really!? Well, it would be a dream of mine to tag along with you guys sometime in 2018/2019 winter. I'm sure you guys will have fun hazing the vehicle that I drive, but I know it will make to the end of the trail fine. Hopefully the trail is bit harder than "Last Chance Canyon" though

LOL!! Last Chance Canyon has a few harder lines.

Schwarttzy

LOL!! Last Chance Canyon has a few harder lines.

Yeah, I know.

Last-Chance-Canyon-Trail-4x4-dirt-Off-Road-Truck2-1-4-960x540.jpg

But if I remember right, I would argue that the trail overall is pretty easy.