Tazer/ Smart Stop-Start Compare

Wranglerman

I did a small review of two products over here [LINK REMOVED] and rather than upload the full review I just linked it and if that’s not allowed mods please let me know and I will post up the full review

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I did a small review of two products over here [LINK REMOVED] and rather than upload the full review I just linked it and if that’s not allowed mods please let me know and I will post up the full review

Clearly, you had enough of an inclination to know that it could be rude and utterly disrespectful to post up a direct link to a competing forum and why you chose to do it anyway is a little beyond me. If you genuinely had doubts, a simple look at our rules would have informed you that this isn't allowed:

https://jlwrangler.com/faq.php?faq=rulesfaq#faq_socialmedia

Unlike the corporate mega forum you posted a link to, this forum is paid for and run by my wife and I. We work hard to offer it to people like you, free of charge and we would be grateful if you would NOT direct people away from here.

Thank you.

Wranglerman

Eddie, I sincerely aplogize and honestly
Did not know, I’m sorry I did not take a moment to review the rules for posting, I am on my phone and cannot see where to delete the post so can you remove it for me

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, I sincerely aplogize and honestly
Did not know, I’m sorry I did not take a moment to review the rules for posting, I am on my phone and cannot see where to delete the post so can you remove it for me

Fair enough. Apology accepted.

The link has been removed but as a rule, we don't delete posts.

Wranglerman

Eddie, thank you and again I do sincerely apologize to you and all the other members for my mistake and mis post