Jeep OLD IRON - Classic Jeep Photo Thread

Piginajeep

Found this at the Petersen’s Auto museum in LA.

Anyone have a guess what it is?

IMG_8237.JPG

IMG_8238.JPG

IMG_8239.JPG

IMG_8241.JPG

IMG_8240.JPG

2012 JK8
1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
2012 JK8

Dammit, everytime I see your Sig I'm reminded how badly I would like an FC. I look around occasionally, but always fail to pursue. I've never seen one in person. At six foot three, do you think I would fit? I can't fit in a YJ and properly drive it. I'd also really like a modded DJ, but doubt I would fit.

Piginajeep

Dammit, everytime I see your Sig I'm reminded how badly I would like an FC. I look around occasionally, but always fail to pursue. I've never seen one in person. At six foot three, do you think I would fit? I can't fit in a YJ and properly drive it. I'd also really like a modded DJ, but doubt I would fit.

Depends if you’re fat or not. Height isn’t an issue. It’s the width [emoji23][emoji23]. The seats are narrow. I removed the arm rest on the door. It pushes right into my gut. [emoji849]

2012 JK8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I was not impressed for a museum in LA.

They did have this rare CJ5 from the Omix collection

2012 JK8

Jetset Blue Metallic - the exact same color that we painted Jane :yup:

As far as the museum goes, it doesn't have a ton of vehicles or at least for a major city. The one up in Reno is way more impressive.

BillArnett

You've come a long way, Baby!

Saw this old Willys in my neighborhood and couldn't resist taking this shot with my new JLUR:

IMG_6646.jpg

Then looking back in my photo library, I found this one with my 2011 JKR:

IMG_1185.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Picked this up today. I was itching for a new Jeep and don’t want a JL. Waiting for the JT. (Well I do really want a JL. It don’t need a JL and a JT)

Damn, that thing is so cool! Congratulations on saving some old iron. The only thing that sucks is that you're making me want to buy something but I've gotta hold out for the JT. :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, I'm still trying to figure out why you're not getting rid of your JK and getting a JL to replace it. Or, were you planning on getting rid of it for a JT?