LOD Offroad Bumpers

Cassie

I got my new JL this month and was looking at the LOD Offroad bumpers. Anyone have any reviews on them. I am really liking the way they look. Im excited that this will be my first upgrade.

JTCO

Meme King
I got my new JL this month and was looking at the LOD Offroad bumpers. Anyone have any reviews on them. I am really liking the way they look. Im excited that this will be my first upgrade.

My wife has the LoD Signature Series on her JK. Great quality and looks good.

Cassie

I am looking at the signature series full front and the full rear. Seems like LOD is the only company to have a rear bumper to accept the sensors and have a receiver hitch.

drhcobra

I also have the LOD Destroyer stubby front bumper. Like it a lot, easy install. I had the plastic bumpers, so it took longer to get the lights and wiring harness out of that than putting the new stuff on.

LoD-1.jpg

I am anxiously waiting for a destroyer stubby rear.

Cassie

We run their front bumper and like it a lot. Here's a video we did on it. :)

have you had to use the winch with that bumper. We are looking at the full signature series where the winch sits lower in the bumper. Just seeing which would be the best fit for my jeep

Cassie

I also have the LOD Destroyer stubby front bumper. Like it a lot, easy install. I had the plastic bumpers, so it took longer to get the lights and wiring harness out of that than putting the new stuff on.

View attachment 8510

I am anxiously waiting for a destroyer stubby rear.

does the jeep run hotter with the winch placement on the destroyer

NFRs2000NYC

I like the fact that the signature has the winch sunken in AND foglights, but would have preferred the bar to protrude outward rather than inward.

Cassie

Well we ordered the full signature and the full rear pics to come soon when we get them installed