LOBSTAH QUEST Part 3 : JL/JT Experience - Mabell Massachusetts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Day 2 of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels started off with a 150 mile road trip across the state of New York, up though Connecticut and into western Massachusetts. Our destination? An old Bell Telephone pole line right of way that has since become a short but awesome trail known as, Mabell (pronounced, 'Ma Bell' and as in, Massachusetts Bell). As luck would have it, the good guys from NORA were waiting for us at the trail head and ready to lead the way. I should note that this was the first of two trails that we got to run and thanks to all the rain that we'd been getting, you know we were in for a hell of a good time! Certainly, the super slippery rocks made it a real challenge for both JL Wranglers and JT Gladiators alike.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fun to watch. Terrain is a little different out there.

Rocks looked similar to a lot that I've played on across the country but they really are slick as snot. Hard to even walk on without falling on your ass.

Spaztik

"I don't think we're in Connecticut anymore" lol. Reminds me of truckin west vs east coast. In the west, some states takes 2 days to get out of(TX). And in the east, you can drive trough 8 states in one day. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Strainger

Man, Oh, Man! I'm sitting on a office chair in my den and clenching the arms as you all went sideways and slipped in different directions. That was pretty intense. And no one sustained major damage! What a day! :thumb:

ralphgb

Glad you had such a good time here in MA! That was a great video but so stressful to watch.
Too bad you couldn't be here now - the fall color is even better.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
"I don't think we're in Connecticut anymore" lol. Reminds me of truckin west vs east coast. In the west, some states takes 2 days to get out of(TX). And in the east, you can drive trough 8 states in one day. Lol

LOL - so true. We got a late start on our way home from Maine and still managed to drive through 4 states before calling it a night.

Man, Oh, Man! I'm sitting on a office chair in my den and clenching the arms as you all went sideways and slipped in different directions. That was pretty intense. And no one sustained major damage! What a day! :thumb:

LOL - we got lucky for sure. So glad you enjoyed the video and hope to see you and Susan again soon. :yup:

Glad you had such a good time here in MA! That was a great video but so stressful to watch.
Too bad you couldn't be here now - the fall color is even better.

Had a blast out there for sure! We got to see better color up in Maine but it would have been nice to see it in Massachusetts as well.

Great video!! Those slick rocks look like a god challenge.

They were a real challenge for sure but a lot of fun to take on :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191023135445-ffc0bf58-me.jpg

ReneXXC

As usual, great video. Up here in Vancouver, Canada all we see is mostly rain and slick terrain with the exception of a month or two of dry weather. The dried up creek beds flow with water most of the year. It makes for some fun times [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video, as usual! Wish I had known you guys were in my neck of the woods.

Honestly, I wish I had known where we were going to be next. It would have been great to meet guys like you. There were a handful of intrepid folks who did find us from time to time.

Any chance you’re able to disclose the which of the lift kits the folks from Skyjacker were running?

I’m still surprised that no one picked up on the sarcasm of my previous post.

:cheesy:

Another great video! Trail was no joke. Thanks for sharing!

Glad you enjoyed it! That trail was the real deal and a hell of a lot of fun :yup: