Hi!

nashvillen

Hello from Middle Tennessee! New Jeep owner. I had a buddy in the early 80’s that had a two door Wrangler and I have loved it ever since. Problem was a family and needing to be a daddy taxi. Now that they are all in college, I have a new JL four door! I have put 3000 miles on it already and love every minute in it.

Wayalife, I love you channel on YouTube. I have learned a lot from just watching what you do.

I have joined a local Jeep club and hope to do some basic off-road trips with them soon. I am holding off on any suspension modifications until I know more and until my brand new tires wear a little more.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hello from Middle Tennessee! New Jeep owner. I had a buddy in the early 80’s that had a two door Wrangler and I have loved it ever since. Problem was a family and needing to be a daddy taxi. Now that they are all in college, I have a new JL four door! I have put 3000 miles on it already and love every minute in it.

Wayalife, I love you channel on YouTube. I have learned a lot from just watching what you do.

I have joined a local Jeep club and hope to do some basic off-road trips with them soon. I am holding off on any suspension modifications until I know more and until my brand new tires wear a little more.

Awesome, it's great to have you here :thumb: