JLJS74 - JL WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON Standard Features

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am stuck in China with my China purchased 2014 Rubi until June 2019, Then will return to Pennsylvania and one of my first jobs will be to purchase a new JL Rubi (2-Door) and immediately start to "Beef" him Up!! Probably even before buying the house to Live :cheesy:

Cant wait to have a soft top again. In China only hard tops avail and difficult to import the soft top. Not to mention most times here in China, the air quality is not worthy of riding with the top down:mad:

Bummer you have to wait so long and that you can't have soft tops over there. But, from what I have seen, yeah, I don't know if you'd want to open up anyway :icon_crazy:

Tank

We Americans are so lucky to live in the best country on the face of this planet. I always like to tell people who whine that they should move to China for a while, then thank their lucky stars. I lived overseas for most of my life and ended up missing the simple things, like blue skies and fluffy white clouds...

Bummer you have to wait so long and that you can't have soft tops over there. But, from what I have seen, yeah, I don't know if you'd want to open up anyway :icon_crazy:

JAGS

Wasn't sure where to ask, but will drop this here.

Does anyone know if the non-led headlights still come with the halo ring DRL? Im hoping not, but was curious as just about every pic has the LED.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Does anyone know if the non-led headlights still come with the halo ring DRL? Im hoping not, but was curious as just about every pic has the LED.

I'm gonna guess not but I'll bet 13_gecko_rubi will know for sure. :yup:

13_gecko_rubi

No, the halogen lamps do not have the halos.

Lighting is like this... Sports have no DRL at all and no LED option. Saharas and Rubicons with halogens have DRLs on the fenders only. Saharas and Rubicons with LEDs have the halos and fender DRLs.

Sent via....

JAGS

Lighting is like this... Sports have no DRL at all and no LED option. Saharas and Rubicons with halogens have DRLs on the fenders only. Saharas and Rubicons with LEDs have the halos and fender DRLs.

Sent via....

Perfect. [emoji41][emoji106]

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

Sent via....

I don’t know how you can order a new Jeep without the led headlights. Stupid halos or not, those headlights are badass! And bright.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t know how you can order a new Jeep without the led headlights. Stupid halos or not, those headlights are badass! And bright.

Yeah, after seeing the LED's on Tina's JK, I have to say that I was sold. HUGE improvement over stock.

JAGS

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

It was easy to order without. Just didn't put them on the order sheet. $1000 bucks is no pocket change. I'm not liquid for $100k and leasing through work ya know. Lol.

Yeah, after seeing the LED's on Tina's JK, I have to say that I was sold. HUGE improvement over stock.

Oh sure...now where is the love for the LED upgrade. [emoji33][emoji23]