Fresh start.

JTCO

Meme King
That sucks about the fenders but great trail pics. Could you use zip ties on the fenders without making it look noticeable?

Saddletramp

Looks great man, you on the Saratoga side?

Overlook at the cabin and Sand Lake area still said over 60" of snow this week.

Stop tearing up you Jeep, :cheesy:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
That sucks about the fenders but great trail pics. Could you use zip ties on the fenders without making it look noticeable?
I looked, I didn't see any holes. American adventure labs came out with a bracket for the front fenders. The newer ones come with it. He said he'll send one if I provided my original email. But I deleted that a long time ago. I haven't heard anything back.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WiscoHR

I'll give my honest opinion on the trimmed fenders. They pop off way too easy. I had two pop off today. The first was on the trail, ok cool. It did its job. But it was a small branch and it popped off. The second was the driver's front on the interstate. Semi passed me and it popped off. Well it was holding on by one clip. So I need to figure out how to secure them better. I don't know if the factory clips suck or I need to put bolts. View attachment 11617

Great info on the flares. Was probably my next move but I’ll wait until you sort it out. Right now I rub the flares at flex but at least they don’t fall off.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I haven't done shit to my jeep in months. I'll make a long story short, I knew drinking alcohol was messing up my stomach, I quit a while back and I had a urge to drink again. Well it fucked me up pretty bad. My drinking career is finally over. Had to get on antibiotics for a stomach infection. Crazy,
But I finally got a phone mount, it's pretty solid. Kinda expensive. Hopefully I can start doing shit to it again. I really want a soft top. 20190720_121548.jpeg